What You Should Know About Herbal Diet Pills
“End Your Weight Loss Battle With This Information ...
The Truth About Healthy Weight Loss”
The best Natural herbal diet pills can help you lose weight without dangerous side effect. – Are you looking for a safe and natural way to lose those extra pounds and inches as quickly as possible? You want to shape-up and feel better about yourself without the side effects of fad diets or prescription drugs. Some of these fad diet products contain Ephedra and high amounts of caffeine which are very dangerous to your health. There are certain herbal diet pills that can deliver safe and quick weight loss by lowering your food cravings and blocking the absorption of fat in the foods you eat so you can regain your healthy weight.
Dangers Of Certain Diet Pills
The first thing you need to know is that there are a ton of unwanted side effects of certain herbal diet pills that you should be aware of before you decide to use them. Some herbal weight loss pills that block fat actually have an incredibly harmful effect on the stomach and intestines. These types of weight pills can ultimately lead to side effects like:
- Oily Spotting
- Fecal Urgency
- Rectal Pain
- Prevents the absorption of Vitamins A, D, E, K and Beta-Carotenes
Other so-called “herbal” diet pills contain risky ingredients like Ephedra and caffeine. These can make you feel really agitated, nervous and anxious. They can also adversely affect your sleep cycle, increase your heart rate and may even cause heart damage. I would not suggest using these kinds of weight control pills under any circumstances... you don’t want to risk your health just to lose some weight. There are just too many side effects to make the weight loss even worth it. Such as:
- Increased Blood Pressure
Fortunately, there are other natural diet pills that do not cause this problem. Keep in mind that quality herbal diet pills do not contain dangerous stimulants.
Why It’s Hard To Lose Weight
The reason that weight loss can be so hard to achieve for some is that there is really no one size fits all approach. There is such a wide range of factors that have an effect on our weight. The bottom line in most cases, is that if you consume more calories than you burn, you’ll gain weight. So in those cases, I would suggest trying to be more active and watch what you eat and drink to lose weight.
When you take a look at the fast-paced lifestyle and bad eating habits that are so typical in our society...it’s not surprising that one third of the population is overweight. It’s so important to clean up the diet and be more active if you want to lose weight. In fact, the food pyramid a lot of us grew up with has now been replaced with a new guideline that is expressed with a simple plate icon that urges Americans to eat a more plant-based diet.
Basically, at each meal, half of your plate should be filled with fruits and vegetables, with lean protein and whole grains on the other half, according to the U.S. Department of Agriculture. You can also add low-fat dairy on the side, such as a cup of skim milk or yogurt. The problem is, most people do not eat this way! When you compound these poor eating habits with our highly inactive lifestyle, it’s no wonder that we as a nation are getting heavier and heavier on average with each passing year. Making healthy choices is the basis for maintaining a healthy weight. On top of that, herbal diet pills can give you the extra edge and motivation for healthy weight loss.
What Causes Weight Gain?
- Lifestyle- If you are inactive for the most part and spend a lot of your time sitting at a desk or watching TV and snacking, you’ll be at higher risk for obesity.
- Diet-If you eat high fat, processed foods daily, you’re more likely to be obese. Foods to avoid or limit include fried foods, French fries, macaroni and cheese, nachos, hot dogs, hamburgers, potato chips, and ice cream.
- Genes- In some cases, obesity is hereditary. What this means is that if either of your parents is overweight, you face a higher risk of obesity as well.
- Metabolic Rate- If the rate your body uses calories is slow, you’ll store more of those calories as fat and find it much more difficult to lose weight than someone with a faster metabolism.
- Psychology- Emotional eating is a problem many people have to deal with when combating obesity. In fact, about 30% of overweight people eat when they’re feeling down or stressed out.
How Weight Can Affect Your Life
Your weight affects more than just your physical health – it can also be really emotional and cause social anxiety as well. One thing I’ve learned that may help with this is that no matter what size you are, there’s always going to be someone slimmer, taller and firmer than you.
We live in a society where appearance does seem to matter quite a bit if you don’t consciously make an effort to focus on other aspects of life. While you do have control of your mindset, it can be difficult to feel good about yourself if you don’t feel like you fit into the idea of being “normal.” This situation can have an extremely negative impact on your confidence.
Physical health issues can’t be ignored, either. Just a few of the the problems that may develop if you’re overweight:
- Shortness of breath
- Excess sweating
- Feeling tired every day
- Joint and back pains
- Decreased mobility
- Low self-esteem
Long-Term Obesity Can Lead To Serious Health Problems:
- High cholesterol
- High blood pressure
- Stroke and heart disease
- Arthritis of the back, knees, ankles and hips
10 Tips To Help You Lose Weight
Fortunately, losing weight is a great step toward feeling better – both physically and emotionally. If you want to feel healthy and look your best, the first thing to think about is what you eat and drink. Here is a list that I gave my customers who wanted to start losing those extra pounds. These tips along with herbal diet pills will help you get the results you're looking for.
1. Drink plenty of water each day to stay hydrated. Most people need at least eight 8 ounce glasses of water a day. Staying hydrated is important not only to flush out your kidneys, but it will also help curb your appetite as well. It’s very common for people to think they are hungry when really, they are just thirsty. So, whenever you feel hungry, drink a glass of water and wait 30 minutes before eating - most of the time your hunger will fade
2. Eat more fibrous foods. Fibrous foods help you feel full for a longer period of time without adding too much unwanted fat to your diet. Plus, foods high in fiber will help to stabilize your blood sugar levels, which can effectively stop sugar cravings you might be having. Some healthy foods that are rich in fiber include fruit, vegetables, cereal, grains, pasta, beans, nuts and seeds.
3. Stay active and get plenty of exercise. Exercise burns excess calories and is necessary for weight loss. If you’re just getting started, I would suggest starting with a brisk aerobic walk for 30 minutes, 5 times a week.
4. Keep a food diary, logging every last thing you eat. This habit can help you identify your “triggers” that cause you to overeat.
5. Keep your focus on being healthy, not on being thin. Eat nutrient-rich, whole foods that give you the energy you need to look and feel your best.
6. Discover why you overeat - could it be triggered by boredom, stress, anger or other emotions.
7. Control your portion sizes. Don’t go with the enormous portion sizes that are so common in our culture. Use smaller portions and stop eating when you are comfortably full.
8. Eat more slowly. I’ve noticed that thin people tend to take a bit longer to eat. Slow down and take smaller bites to reduce your overall calorie intake.
9. Eat less fat. Keep your diet plant based and eat lean cuts of meat while consuming more fruits and vegetables.
10. Don’t drink your calories. Sweetened bottled drinks, especially sodas, really add up in terms of calories with no nutritional benefit.
Set A Goal For Yourself
When it comes to losing weight, keeping your plan goal-oriented is incredibly motivating. I would suggest that as you start a weight loss plan, strive to stay positive and develop a solid plan of action. Start off by setting an ideal weight target. Then, implement healthy eating habits and add physical activity to help you get back into shape as you lose weight as well.
Best Weight Loss Product - Green Coffee Bean Extract
There are hundreds natural diet pills on the market to choose from. You probably tried some and you discovered most of these herbal diet pills don’t work. I’ve used and tested and sold several of them myself including Alli a very popular weight loss pill. From my experience the one product that always works the best is “Green Coffee Bean Max”, which contains 100% safe natural ingredients with no side effects. This green coffee bean product has pure ingredients and contains no fillers and is very affordable so I do recommend it.
Beware of really low-priced brands because even if they are less expensive, they might not end up giving you the weight loss results that you want. Green Coffee Bean Max contains 50% Chloroginic Acid. (GCA)
Also, Dr. Oz did a study on his popular TV program that showed that the extract of green coffee beans really do work to shed the pounds. He tested green coffee beans and within a 12 week period the average weight lost was 16 pounds per person.
You’re probably wondering, “What makes Green Coffee Bean Max different?” That was my reaction. Here’s the deal: Green Coffee Bean Max will supercharge your metabolism, suppress your appetite and break down your body’s ability to store fat. It is the one product that has helped hundreds of my former customers lose weight and inches and more importantly, keep it off.
On average, my clients have experienced weight loss of 2-3 lbs. per week, when using this product. It is 100% safe, non-addictive and doesn’t contain dangerous stimulants. This herbal diet pill promotes quick weight loss and helps reduce hunger without any of the harmful side effects you’ll find with other herbal weight loss pills.
Judge for yourself and see if “Green Coffee Bean Max” also works for you too.
For more information on natural weight loss, check out:
“60 Safe Weight Loss Tips”
“Safe Diet Pills That Work“
Back to the top of page: “Expert Advice About Herbal Diet Pills“
Return to the home page: Natural Herbal Remedies Guide