Natural High Blood Pressure Remedies
“Control Your Blood Pressure Without Drugs”
Natural high blood pressure remedies can lower your blood pressure and have been proven effective by scientific studies. – Are you looking for a natural and safe way to get your blood pressure under control? Do you have a moderate increase in your blood pressure? If you do...you can maintain normal blood pressure and improve your circulation with the right natural high blood pressure remedies instead of using prescription drugs.
Why Worry About High Blood Pressure?
High blood pressure is rightly known as the “silent killer” because it has NO clear symptoms. There are no signs of high blood pressure, so the only way you can know if you have it is to check your blood pressure. In the United States, about 1 in 3 adults have high blood pressure. 30% of those don’t even know they have it! High blood pressure is no joke, however silent – it actually puts them at risk for heart attack, stroke, heart problems, kidney disease and in some cases even leads to blindness.
High blood pressure is also known as hypertension, and can be dangerous problem. High blood pressure causes the heart to need to work harder. The resulting increased pressure of this scenario can harm the arteries and the heart. While prescription drugs are the standard route of treatment for hypertension, I personally would much rather use high blood pressure remedies with only all-natural ingredients because they are much safer to use. Not to mention, natural high blood pressure remedies are much more affordable.
What Causes High Blood Pressure?
Elevated blood pressure or hypertension can be caused by many factors. It can be a simple result of getting older as well as due to poor lifestyle habits. Many people find that with a change in diet, daily habits and the effective use of high blood pressure remedies, you can be on your way to stabilizing your blood pressure, allowing you to combat hypertension and live a long, healthy life.
While hypertension can be caused by various things, you can use natural high blood pressure remedies to keep your pressure managed safely.
Main Factors Of Hypertension
10 Tips To Lower Blood Pressure
1. Reduce Salt Intake- Do not add table salt to your food and opt for spices and herbs to season the food you prepare at home instead in order to lower your blood pressure. Limit high sodium items like canned soup, vegetables with sauces and frozen dinners as well. Choose “low-sodium” products or better yet, prepare foods yourself so that you have complete control over the amount of sodium. Beware of foods that typically contain a lot of sodium, like sausage, bacon, hot dogs, corned beef, bologna, ham, pastrami and salami. Sodium needs to be avoided because it causes fluid retention and constricts the blood vessels, causing higher blood pressure.
2. Exercise Regularly- A good workout routine can be one of the most effective high blood pressure remedies there is! Try to get 30 minutes of aerobic exercise every day to improve circulation and promote healthy blood pressure.
3. Reduce Caffeine- Caffeine increases your heart rate and can cause problems with your blood pressure, so choose decaffeinated tea, coffee and diet sodas and avoid medications that have caffeine.
4. Drink Plenty of Fluids- Be sure that you drink at least eight 8 ounce glasses of water a day to stay properly hydrated. It’s possible that water is one of the simplest ways to lower your blood pressure.
5. Eat plenty of fresh, nutrient rich fruits & vegetables- Eat a plant based diet as much as possible by focusing on eating at least 8 to 9 servings of fruits and vegetables per day.
6. Aim for a Healthy Weight- If you’re overweight, try to lose weight. Likewise, if you’re underweight, try to gain weight. Those on both ends of the spectrum are at increased risk for high blood pressure. In fact, I recently read that just 10 pounds can make a big difference in your blood pressure. Clearly, weight management is one of the keys in reducing high blood pressure.
7. Read Nutrition Labels- Learn to read nutrition info so that you’re prepared to make the healthiest choices. Most packaged food, for instance, contains a huge amount of sodium. While they should be avoided, at the very least you will want to know how much salt you are consuming when you do eat packaged food.
8. Manage your stress levels- Learn to cope with stress by using techniques like meditation. Start out by picturing yourself in a tranquil place. You can also use other stress relief methods, such as:
- Practice deep breathing
- Drink hot herbal tea
- Cultivate a serene, optimistic and peaceful outlook
- Find a relaxing hobby you enjoy
- Use soothing aromatherapy
Managing stress, in my opinion, is one of the best ways to reduce tension and promote healthy blood pressure.
9. Add Omega 3 to your diet- Several clinical studies suggest that diets or fish oil supplements rich in omega-3 fatty acids lower blood pressure in people with hypertension. An analysis of 17 clinical studies using fish oil supplements found that taking 3 or more grams of fish oil daily may reduce blood pressure in people with untreated hypertension. A good source of quality Omega 3 can be purchased at VitaBase. (plus you can’t beat their potency and price)
10. Say No to Excessive Drinking, Smoking- These habits can make any type of treatment you do useless! Nicotine, found in tobacco products, causes the blood vessels to constrict and increases blood pressure. Quitting this health-destroying habit has numerous benefits. For example, you'll find it much easier to exercise, and reduce the risk of heart disease, lung cancer and bladder cancer. While 1 glass of red wine per day can actually improve your heart health, the benefits are reversed if you exceed moderation. Consuming more than 3 alcoholic drinks per day may unfortunately increase your blood pressure.
What Is Normal Blood Pressure?- To stay healthy your normal blood pressure readings should be about 120/80 mmHg. 120=systolic over
Lower Your Blood Pressure
There are several blood pressure products on the market. Some work better than others. From my experience the product that works the best is “High-Rite”. I’ve also seen it help hundreds of my former customers who had elevated blood pressure. It’s made with high quality, ingredients to help lower your blood pressure readings. It also helps improve your cardiovascular system and promotes healthy blood flow. And it’s safe to use because it uses natural herbal ingredients to lower your blood pressure and keeps your heart from over working.
Get your blood pressure under control the natural way to help prevent heart attack and stroke. High-Rite will help you live a long and healthy life.
For more information on high blood pressure check out this article:
“Common Causes of High Blood Pressure”
Back to the top of page: “Expert Advice On High Blood Pressure Remedies”
Return to the home page: Natural Herbal Remedies Guide