Expert Advice About Immune System Herbs
“How To Boost Your Immune System And Fight Disease”
Immune system herbs can help raise your resistance to disease and improve your health. – Are you looking to strengthen your immune system? The right nutrients and immune system boosters can help protect you from viruses, toxins and other dangerous germs. As a result...you’ll see a reduction in colds, infection, allergies and even have more energy.
Immune System Herbs Can Improve Your Health
In this article you’ll find important advice and information on immune system herbs to boost your immune system...so you can fight infections, improve your energy levels and help prevent illness.
Do You Have A Weak Immune System?
Our immune system is being tested more than ever. Today’s fast pace lifestyle is just not very healthy. We are stressed out, have poor eating habits and our environmental pollution seems to be getting worse. So it’s not surprising we’re seeing more recurring colds, allergies and people just feeling run down.
In the last 10 years, I’ve heard more and more people asking what they could do now to have a healthy immune system and fight infections to stay healthy.
The first thing I would suggest is taking a good look at your overall lifestyle and health condition. If your immune system is weak it could be caused by:
- Emotional stress
- Physical stress
- Lack of sleep
- Lack of exercise
- Too much fat, refined sugar or alcohol
And if your diet doesn’t have enough protein, and the right amount of vitamins and nutrients, you’ll also weaken your defenses and have a poor immune system.
Prevent Infections Before They Start
In the past, healthcare providers primarily worked on ways to cure already existing disease and illness. Today there is a growing emphasis on preventing disease. (and that’s a good thing) You can boost your immune system by eating healthy and taking the right immune supplements to stay healthy.
Why You Need A Strong Immune System
- Your immune system fights bacteria and viruses which try to attack you.
- The rate at which you age is determined by your immune system.
- Your immune system fights cancerous cells as they develop.
- Boosting the immune system will get rid of toxic chemicals, dead cells and dead bacteria.
- Allergies and auto-immune issues, like arthritis are the result of a weakened immune system.
- Chemical pollutants and radiation can be reduced significantly with a strong immune system.
- A healthy immune system will help you live a long, vigorous and healthy life. Quality immune system herbs can give you the edge to stay healthy.
6 Tips To Improve Your Immune System
1. Diet- Boost your antioxidants by eating more fruits and vegetables. Antioxidants and other nutrients protect and repair cells that have damage caused by free radicals. The three main antioxidant vitamins are Vitamin C, Vitamin E and beta-carotene. For immunity boosting you can find antioxidants in the more colorful fruits and vegetables- especially those with blue, red, purple, orange and yellow colors. Eat these foods lightly steamed or raw...don’t overcook them.
Antioxidants: Pomegranates, blueberries, blackberries, apples, prunes, raisins, cranberries, strawberries, oranges, cherries, bananas, plums, onions, beans, red grapes, acai, noni, kiwi fruit, apricot, peach, pear, watermelon, honeydew melon, kale, spinach, Brussels sprouts, broccoli, beets, red bell pepper, onion, corn and eggplant.
Beta-carotenes: Broccoli, cantaloupe, corn, tomatoes, sweet potatoes, pink grapefruit, apricots, asparagus, spinach, tangerines, pumpkins, peaches, collard greens, kale, green peppers, turnip beets, nectarines and squash.
Vitamin C: Sweet potatoes, tomatoes, berries, orange, red, green or yellow peppers, snow peas, strawberries, broccoli, Brussel sprouts, cantaloupe, cauliflower, grapefruit, honeydew, papaya, nectarines and mangoes.
Vitamin E: Nuts, pumpkins, spinach, broccoli, carrots, chard, mustard and turnip greens, red peppers, sunflower seeds, mangoes and papayas.
Zinc: Red meat, poultry, nuts, seafood, dairy products, whole grains, beans and oysters.
Selenium: Beef, poultry, Brazil nuts, tuna, fortified breads and other grain products.
2. Exercise- If you workout on a regular basis you’ll get your T-cells (white blood cells known as lymphocytes) moving and they will help guard your body against infection. It’s been proven that if you take a brisk walk for just 30 minutes a day, you’ll cut your risk of colds by half, so make sure you have a strong immune system.
3. Stress Reduction- It’s been proven that chronic stress has a negative impact on your immune system. Prolonged stress can wear down your immune system and increase your exposure to illness. Practice relaxing techniques like meditation, yoga or deep breathing in your daily routine.
4. Sleep and Hygiene- Keeping your hands clean during the day is one of the best ways to avoid illness. Make sure you wash using warm water and soap for 15 to 20 seconds before eating, preparing food, and after sneezing, touching public surfaces or using the bathroom. Also, to prevent sickness, get a full eight hours of sleep every night which will help regulate your immune system.
5. Lifestyle- When you have a healthy immune system you’ll have more energy. If your system is worn down, you’ll be less likely to fight off infections. Cells in the immune system can be destroyed or damaged by free radicals which are unstable oxygen molecules. Free radicals can develop from poor nutrition, ultraviolet rays from the sun, X-rays, car exhaust, industrial fumes, cigarettes, alcohol, pollutants in the air and chemicals in our food. Immune system herbs will help you fight these toxins.
6. Vitamins & Herbs- A good diet, proper vitamins and the right immune system herbs can help protect you from viruses, bacteria and the toxins we’re exposed to everyday. To start with, I would recommend a good quality multi-vitamin that has all the essential vitamins and minerals you’ll need to keep a strong immune system. A good source for a quality multi-vitamin can be purchased from VitaBase. (plus you can’t beat their potency or price)
Build A Strong Immune System
There are hundreds of products to choose from to strengthen your immune system. I’ve looked into quite a few of them. From my experience, I personally use a product called “ImmunityPlus”. Hundreds of my customers were always always very pleased with how hearty they felt after taking this product. It seems like it gives me more energy and I just feel healthier when I take it. It’s a liquid made from a special mixture of herbs that really helps build a strong and healthy immune system.
ImmunityPlus is safe and non-addictive. It has all the right ingredients to keep you healthy, strong and to help fight disease and harmful bacteria.
Improve your energy level and build a strong and healthy immune system. Judge for yourself and see what ImmunityPlus can do for you.
For more information about the immune system, check out:
“Boosting The Immune System”
“Top 30 Immune System Boosters”
Back to the top of page: “Immune System Herbs”
Return to the home page: Natural Herbal Remedies Guide