All Natural Internal Cleanse
“Information & Tips To Improve Your Colon Health”
An internal cleanse will make you feel great and eliminate harmful toxins. Are you feeling out of sorts? Do you have unexplained fatigue, indigestion or do you have a poor complexion? If you do...it might be time for an all-natural cleansing. This type of detox or colon cleanse can rejuvenate, refresh and energize you and make you feel more alive.
What Exactly Is An Internal Cleanse Detoxification?
The best way to appreciate why an internal cleanse in necessary is to learn something about it. Detoxification refers to the body’s constant and natural process of eliminating toxins or poisons through the liver, colon, kidneys, lymph system and skin. Although this process happens naturally every day, there are times when we need extra help, so we use an internal cleanse to flush our system. Fecal matter can build up in the colon and it interferes with the body’s ability to absorb nutrients which makes us feel run down.
I’ve noticed that natural colon cleansing has become quite popular in the U.S in the last few years. Colon cleansing or detoxing is a safe and highly effective way to maintain digestive and immune health...and it’s just as effective as a trip to the doctor for a colonic irrigation.
By detoxifying your body, you help assist the body eliminate dangerous chemicals, toxins and other unwanted substances.
An internal cleanse means removing waste from the blood in the liver, where toxins are filtered out and eliminated. Detoxification is all about cleaning and nourishing your body from the inside out. And, once you remove the toxins...you build your defenses against disease and improve your body’s own ability to maintain optimum health.
What Are The Benefits Of An Herbal Colon Cleanse?
When toxins build-up to a certain level, they can’t be eliminated by our digestive or lymph system or detoxified by the liver...they begin to multiply. As toxins accumulate, they start to have a negative affect on the body and can lead to serious diseases. That’s why I would suggest a cleansing colonic on a regular basic...every 6 months.
When your system is overloaded with toxins you can experience:
- Low energy / feeling lethargic
- Slow metabolism
- Lowered immune system defenses
- Occasional constipation
- Bloating and gas
- Impaired digestion
- Skin problems
- Protruding belly
After a natural colon cleanse, your body will start to rebalance and your energy levels will rise. You’ll feel healthier, younger, more alive and just feel better about yourself.
Common Reasons To Do A Body Colon Cleanse
There is a very long list of health problems that can be helped when you do an internal cleanse. Some of the most common reason that people choose to do a cleanse are:
- Eliminate built up internal waste
- Clean the liver, kidney, blood, and colon
- Increase energy levers and mental focus
- Boost the immune system
- Improve digestion
- Lose weight
- Improve skin condition
- Lower blood pressure
- Look younger
- And just feel better
Natural Colon Cleansing Improves Your Health
It may not be a pleasant topic to discuss, but our overall health can be gauged by our daily bowel movements. If you are not having at lease one bowel movement a day, you may feel uncomfortable and be at greater risk for several health problems.
The longer the transit time for food, the longer toxins stay in your digestive tract. This allows fecal matter to putrefy, ferment and become rancid. It can eventually spread to your bloodstream. This condition is called autointoxication and increases your risk of developing certain health issues, allergies, acne and even weight gain.
Another health concern is colon cancer. Doctors aren’t sure why colon cancer is on the rise, but cleaning your colon at least once a year may be a very good preventative measure. Plus a detoxification will improve the way you feel.
10 Tips For A Healthy Colon
1. Internal Cleanse- If you use a colon cleansing product on a regular basis, it will help detoxify and clean the colon of toxic build-up.
2. Fiber rich diet- Eat foods high in fiber like fruits, vegetables and whole grains. Foods like this will keep your digestive tract clean which will help keep your bowel movements regular. Also, these foods contain vitamins, minerals and antioxidants, which play a role in cancer prevention.
3. Exercise- Try to exercise 30 to 40 minutes at least 5 times a week. This will help to stimulate and regulate your bowel movements. It also helps your immune system work better.
4. Hydrate- Drink at least eight, 8 ounce glasses of water a day. This will help flush toxins from your body.
5. Rectal exam- Have an annual rectal exam. A physician can check for polyps. Polyps can be the first sign of possible colon cancer. Regular screening should begin at age 50 for both men and women who are at average risk for colon cancer.
6. Stop smoking- Smoking has negative effects on the body which include colon problems. There are many good programs that can help people break their addiction to nicotine.
7. Reduce alcohol- Drink alcohol in moderation. If you do choose to drink, limit the amount you drink to no more than two drinks for men and one drink for women.
8. Healthy weight- Try to maintain a healthy weight. Lose weight slowly by increasing your exercise and reducing the number of calories you eat. (it sounds so easy)
9. Sweat- Get in the routine of sweating at least 3 times a week. You can exercise or use a sauna.
10. Take supplements- You can boost your body’s natural defenses with supplements. A good internal detox is good for short term use to cleanse the liver. However, for long term a good multi-vitamin supplement should be used along with a healthy lifestyle. A good source for quality multi-vitamins is VitaBase, (plus you can’t beat their potency and low price)
Clean Your Colon Naturally
There are hundreds of colon cleansers on the market today. Some are a lot better than others. From my experience the one that works the best is “Bowtrol”. I use it twice a year myself and about 85% of my former customers were very pleased with the results. It's a safe herbal treatment that is gentle on your system as it works to remove toxins.
What I look for in the best internal cleanse:
1. Does it work?
2. Is it too harsh on your body?
3. Does it take too long to work?
Bowtrol has a gentle cleansing formula to clean the digestive tract of toxins and built-up waste. And has no side effects or uncontrollable bathroom urges...so it’s easy to use. It seems to also improve your energy, boosts your immune system and makes you feel more energentic and alive. I think it's the best internal cleanse on the market. But judge for yourself...see if Bowtrol also works for you.
Feel good and have more energy and start living a healthier life.
Back to the top of page: “All Natural Internal Cleanse”
Return to the home page: Natural Herbal Remedies Guide