Expert Advice On Natural Acne Cures
“Discover How To Stop Acne For Good”
When it comes to acne treatment, I’ve found it best to use natural acne cures rather than chemical based products. – Have you tried every over-the-counter and prescription remedy for acne...and nothing worked? If you’re still searching to find an acne treatment that works, this article can help. You can get your life back on track...with the right natural acne cures. You’ll be able to get a clear complexion and stop those nasty zits for good.
In this article you’ll find important advice and information to help you get rid of your acne. I’ve seen dramatic skin improvements in literally hundreds of my customers that have used natural acne treatments.
Causes of Acne
If you have skin problems, including pimples and acne, you will first need to figure out what is causing them. Doing so will eventually help you find natural acne cures that will work the best for you.
In my experience, people who suffer from acne often feel lonely because they think they are the only ones. Nothing can be further from the truth. Around 80% of all teenagers have it, and so do plenty of men and women that are well out of the their teen years.
Your skin can be very sensitive. Your skin naturally manufactures oil which helps protect your skin from the elements. When one skin cell reaches its life span, it dies. This is the way your skin functions normally.
However, you get acne when your skin for some reason produces too much oil and the dead skin, rather than getting removed from the surface, stays with the oil and clogs the pores. The clogged pores result in pimples and also acne which means that you will need some natural acne fighting product to get rid of the problem.
One of the main reasons why your skin produces too much oil, or sebum, is because of your hormones. Any time in life when you have active hormonal activity you are at risk for skin problems. This is why teenagers get pimples and also why women who are menstruating or pregnant also get them.
When the pores become clogged, this puts your skin at risk for having bacteria multiply inside the pores. This causes the pore to become red and swollen. This inflammation is why the clogged pores can look so swollen.
How Acne Can Affect Your Life
If you have acne, you will want to get it under control. Though most people will try to tell you it is no big deal, the opposite is true from what I have seen. Here are some of the ways that having skin problems can impact your life.
- Hurts your self confidence and self esteem
- Makes you feel ugly
- Can cause depression
- Decreases your quality of life
It seems harsh, but the truth is that having acne isn’t fun. That is why you need a remedy for acne that works. The sooner you get rid of it, the better off your overall well being will be.
Why You Should Go Natural
Companies try to market their products as being the best. Most include things like:
- Strong abrasives
- Harsh chemicals
- Synthetic ingredients
From what I have seen, these things will make your situation worse. Strong abrasives can stimulate oil production. Harsh chemicals and synthetic ingredients can burn and irritate the skin. All three of these things can make your situation worse. I recommend natural acne cures as the preferred method of treatment because they a less harsh on your skin.
Common Treatments and Why They are Bad
There are several common treatments that are used and most of them can harm the skin in one way or another. In other words, when you have skin problems you don’t want to make the situation worse with the products you use. However, if you use these, you run that risk.
Benzoyl peroxide is found in a lot of over the counter and prescription acne treatments. It is a substance that is used for bleaching. It is quite strong, and even the packaging warns not to use it for too long. It dries out the skin and can give it a scaly appearance. It also can make the skin lighter with prolonged use. If you use one of the natural acne products you will not have any of these side effects.
Your doctor or dermatologist may also try to give you antibiotics like tetracycline. The theory behind this is that it will kill the bacteria that multiplies in your pores and will therefore make the acne go away. While the theory is fairly sound, in my experience these kinds of treatments become less and less effective. If you want a good remedy for acne going the natural route will also help kill the bacteria, but it will do so in the long term.
The hormone surges that occur in pregnancy can cause acne. However, some treatments aren’t safe to use. That is another reason why natural acne cures are preferred. Though you should still check to make sure it is okay to use if you are pregnant, the chances of them not being safe are slim.
Thanks to studies and research done by members of the medical community, people who have acne can take advantage of some wonderful natural remedies. The nice thing about these products is that they work on the causes of acne which helps get rid of the problem over the long term.
10 Important Tips for Getting Rid of Acne
1. Drink water. This is the simplest of natural acne cures. If you stay well-hydrated by drinking at least 8 cups of water a day, it will help your skin. Dehydrated skin doesn’t get rid of the dead skin cells effectively which causes them to collect in your pores which will worsen your acne.
2. Eat fruits and vegetables. These foods are filled with vitamins and nutrients which will help your skin heal and stay healthy once the acne is gone. Also eat plenty of nuts and seeds. The healthy fats are also great for your skin.
3. Take the right supplements. As insurance, also take a high quality multi-vitamin as well as an essential fatty acid (omega 3) supplement. You can include the omega 3 in your multivitamin. A good place to purchase a high quaility Omega 3 supplement and one of the best multi vitamins is from VitaBase. (plus you can't beat their prices)
4. Don’t eat sugar. Sugar and refined carbohydrates are bad for your skin. This is one of the simplest natural acne cures because even if it isn’t realistic to cut them out completely, you can cut way back. There have been studies done that have shown that sugar and refined carbohydrates increase production of male hormones which also increase sebum production. As we know, excess sebum clogs the pores.
5. Minimize caffeine. This is also bad for the skin because it can completely stress your hormones. As we know, hormone imbalances can cause acne. Try to avoid tea (black, green, oolong), coffee, chocolate, soft drinks, and anything else that has caffeine in it.
6. Go outside. Fresh air and sunshine are great for the skin. The sun helps produce Vitamin D which is another of the effective natural acne cures. You need vitamin D to help promote healthy skin. All you need is fifteen or twenty minutes of exposure. Any more than that and you run the risk of getting cancer. If you don’t get enough you will need a supplement. The recommended amount is 3000 IU a day for adults and 1000 IU a day for children and teens 17 and under.
7. Get rid of stress. Stress can cause acne because it causes your hormones to be out of whack. One of the reasons why teenagers experience so much stress is that they often don’t exercise or sleep enough. Both of these things are essential. Do 30 minutes of aerobics a day in order to help minimize stress. Also, do things like deep breathing, meditation, praying, or yoga to help with stress. Day to day concerns can be stressful, but being active about keeping them under control can really help. This is one of the great natural acne cures.
8. Wash gently. People think that scrubbing their face hard will scrub the acne away. So, they use harsh products and abrasives. Not good! The opposite is actually true in my experience. Use a gentle cleanser and skin care system (moisturizer, etc) and don’t apply too much pressure. Pat your skin dry with a gentle towel. Never scrub. Only rinse the cleanser off with water, not a wash cloth.
9. Good hygiene. We touch our face a lot throughout the day and most of us don’t notice. This is also a bad thing for people who have acne because oil and dirt from the hands can make acne worst. Also, be sure to wash your hair often because oils from dirty hair can also cause acne. Wash your bed linens often as well because dirt and bacteria and oil can collect on these and make your situation worse.
10. Remove makeup. If you wear makeup, make sure to take it off at night. Failing to do so can clog your pores! In order for your skin to heal at night it needs to be able to breathe. Letting it breathe is one of the great natural acne cures.
How to Get a Clear Complexion
So, you want a clear complexion, right? As we’ve discussed, it is a good idea to use natural treatments for your acne or else you can make your situation worse. Some popular treatments, like Proactiv, claim to work with some success. People do report that they work, but in my experience the success is short lived.
I have a better idea, and one that is based on my years of experience.
The only product that has been consistent for me in clearing up persistent acne is called the Revitol Acnezine. This is one of the natural acne cures that you will find on the market. It is a complete system that cleanses your body and skin from the inside out. Since it takes this approach, it makes it highly effective. In fact, the reviews state that it is around 95% effective.
The only downside is that it can be a little pricey but I personally think that it is worth it. ($39.95 a month, but with discounts which bring it down to $26.65 per month) Acne can be devastating on your life. The sooner you get rid of it, the better.
The reason why Acnezine works is because it treats the symptoms. This includes the pimples, redness, any blackheads and whiteheads, and any other irritations. It works on the face and throughout the body, too. It also accelerates skin renewal which means that healthy skin will appear a lot quicker.
If you want to improve your life, gain confidence, and repair your self esteem, you’ll want to get rid of your acne. The best of the natural acne cures is Acnezine. My best advice is for you to try this product and see how well it works for you because it WILL work! Also, if you purchase from Amazon.com you will only be getting half the product...it's a 2 part system.
Get your confidence back and start enjoying life with a clear smooth complexion.
Back to the top of page: “Natural Acne Cures”
Return to the home page: Natural Herbal Remedies Guide