Expert Advice On Natural Arthritis Remedies
“All Natural Way To Stop Joint Pain”
Are you looking to find natural arthritis remedies instead of using drugs to relieve your joint pain? If you want to find a real solution to this problem and start living pain free again...this article on natural joint pain relief can help you get rid of pain so you can enjoy life once again.
Causes Of Arthritis
Before you can experience arthritis pain relief and use natural arthritis remedies it helps to learn exactly what it is. There are actually several causes of what we know as arthritis because there are over one hundred different conditions and diseases that are categorized as arthritis. In order to determine what your personal cause is, it helps to know which type you have, such as osteoarthritis.
There are several factors that can cause you to have arthritis. These include:
- Wear and tear of the joint
- An infection
- Not enough fluid in the joint
- An autoimmune disorder where the body attacks itself
- A combination of these factors and others
As you can see, the cause can vary. The good thing about using natural ingredients for arthritis is that it can help you do something about the cause. In my experience, this is the best way to deal with arthritis pain.
Main Types Of Arthritis
In general, there are three main types of arthritis. These include osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, and infectious arthritis. If you think you have any of these, make sure to see your doctor to get the right diagnosis so you can experience joint pain relief.
1. Osteoarthritis- This type of arthritis is very slow to develop but as it progresses, it can be very painful. In fact, it is the most common debilitating disease in the United States and affects around 20 million people or more.
Here is a list of some of the symptoms you can experience. Keep in mind that the most common places for these symptoms are the hands, knees, hips, and spine.
- Joint pain and stiffness, especially in the morning.
- The joint may crack or grind.
- Swelling in the joint.
- Sufferer may experience bone spurs or hard lumps.
Do you have any of these symptoms? If so, you will want to see a doctor so you can get properly diagnosed. Then, you can examine your treatment options. I personally take the natural approach for joint pain relief.
2. Rheumatoid Arthritis- Another possibility is that you may have Rheumatoid Arthritis. If this is the case, then you will want some natural arthritis remedies to take care of it. But, how do you know if you have it?
Generally, if you are one of the 2 million Americans who has this type of arthritis, your body will be in a state of inflammation on the joints either side of the body. They will swell and also stiffen up. As a result of this, you will experience pain. You may also lose weight and experience fatigue.
3. Infectious Arthritis- This is a type of arthritis that comes about from an infection. So, if you need joint pain relief it is important to understand that this is often the byproduct of another illness. Most of the people who get this have either had an injury or a sickness. And, unlike other forms of arthritis, this normally only occurs in one joint.
7 Tips To Reduce Joint Pain
1. Get Moving- Exercise can reduce the pain. It will increase the range of movement, helps you feel better overall and reduces fatigue. Do normal activities and light exercise, but don’t stress your body.
2. Lose Weight- Every extra pound can mean more pain. This adds extra stress on the hips and knees. It helps your looks, too!
3. Stretching- Stretching 3 times a day will help give you joint pain relief. It keeps your joints and your muscles flexible. It also relieves stress and helps you maintain your every day activities.
4. Ice It- When your joints are inflamed, applying ice can decrease the pain and swelling.
5. Eat Healthy- Eat foods rich in antioxidants for natural arthritis relief. Fresh fruit and vegetables are essential for a good diet...and they are high in fiber. Also, consume dark, green and leafy vegetables to reduce arthritis symptoms and improve your overall health.
6. Omega 3- Omega 3 fatty acids help reduce inflammation and pain of arthritis. You can get this in oily fish like salmon, walnuts or from a fish oil supplement. A good source of quality Omega 3 can be purchased at VitaBase plus you can’t beat their potency or price.
7. Natural Arthritis Cures Can Restore Damage- Certain herbal therapies have shown to be very helpful in reducing the swelling, pain and stiffness from the affective joint. Unlike regular pain medication, natural arthritis remedies work to achieve long term pain relief by targeting the cause of the problem.
Are Pain Drugs Too Dangerous?
You may be wondering - why do we really want to use natural arthritis remedies rather than other pain medication anyway? Well, some common medications that your doctor may prescribe can actually harm your body. For example, a side effect of some pain medications is that they can cause you to have a stroke or heart attack. One drug, Vioxx, was so harmful that it is now banned.
In response, the American Heart Association gives its two scents about which pain medications you can use. They say that acetaminophen is “safe” for joint pain relief and so are nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAID’s) such as aspirin. They say you can also take ibuprofin or naproxin.
The problem with these options is that they also have side effects. For example, NSAID’s can cause bleeding ulcers and kidney damage. They can also spike your blood pressure and cause your blood pressure medication to not work well. Prescription drugs cause similar problems.
Last year, 16,000 Americans lost their lives specifically from the side effects from NSAID’s. That is why I have seen over the last five years or so more and more people are looking for natural arthritis products to bring them joint pain relief.
What can natural remedies for arthritis do? Here’s a list.
- Help rebuild your joints and tendons.
- Aid in producing the fluid that keeps your joints lubricated.
- Prevent your bones from grinding together.
- Relieve inflammation, swelling and pain.
- Repair cartilage.
- Improve your quality of life.
How Do Natural Arthritis Remedies Relieve Pain?
Natural remedies for arthritis can help relieve your joint pain. However, that is not all they do. They actually work with your body to help reverse the disease and heal the damage that it caused. And the good news is that these remedies don’t even have any side effects, unlike the medications that are out there.
And, recent studies actually back this up. They can be at least as effective, if not more so, than NSAID’s and other popular medications.
But the difference is that natural arthritis remedies actually target the underlying problem instead of just temporarily masking the symptoms. This brings not only lasting relief, but also healing.
As you know, these remedies can help rebuild and your repair your joints. They can help produce the fluid in your joints. These remedies can also help relieve general pain and discomfort.
Just keep in mind that it will take some time for this to happen. Your problem didn’t happen overnight. There is no such thing as a “quick cure”. Sure, natural remedies are effective, but it also takes patience for them to work.
Are you in a terrible amount of pain and need fast relief? It is okay to use the pain medication your doctor advises you to use - just to get the symptoms under control. Once that happens, you can begin your natural treatment.
If you can handle some pain, starting your natural arthritis remedies right away is best in my experience. Just make sure you check with your doctor.
Get Relief From Arthritis Pain
There are several arthritis remedy treatments to choose from. The product I found to work best is JointEase Plus. Hundreds of my customers were very impressed with the results from this product. I take JointEase Plus myself to stop the joint pain in the back of my neck. It’s made with a combination of herbs and dietary supplements to help rejuvenate joints and cartilage. And it helps to reduce the swelling and pain in a joint.
JointEase Plus is a safe all-natural arthritis treatment works from within to keep all your joints and ligaments moving freely to reduce or stop joint pain. Judge for yourself...see if it works for you too.
Start living life pain free and do all the activities you’re passionate about once again.
For more information on arthritis remedies check out:
“10 Natural Arthritis Cures that Really Work”
Back to the top of page: “Natural Arthritis Remedies”
Return to the home page: Natural Herbal Remedies Guide